Wingssail Home Wingssail Images LogBookPages Map of our travels Index Email Fred & Judy

Tuesday, July 07, 2020

July7, 2020-We have a Gecko Which Likes Bananas


wingssail images-fredrick roswold
Gecko Visits me at the Chart Table

We have a Gecko onboard Wings. He/she has been here for months and we see it often, just about anywhere on the boat.

We actually love this little gecko and we're quite happy it stays with us.

Lately it has gotten very comfortable about approaching us closely.

Today it showed up on the chart table as I was looking at email.

I had just eaten a banana and the peel was on the chart table by my busily typing fingers, and there was Gecko!

While I typed he/she proceeded to eat what was left of my banana.



Fred & Judy, SV Wings, La Cruz, Mexico

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NEXT Page (More) , or... GO BACK to Previous Page
#