Wingssail Home Wingssail Images LogBookPages Map of our travels Index Email Fred & Judy

Thursday, September 07, 2023

September 2, 2023 Hiking to Las Animas

wingssail images-fredrick roswold The leaders wait for us to cross the water Catalina Liana and Mike Danielson celebrate her birthday with, what else? A hike. They love to hike the trail from Bocas de Tomatlan to Playa Las Animas, have some cold beveriges and lunch there and take a panga back to the cars at Bocas. They invited me. "It's an easy hike Fred, you can do it." 

So, one more time I fell for that fantasy and off we went. Drive to Bocas de Tomatlan (Donna drove) and cross a rickety bridge, then follow the trail. No matter how much I train I can't seem to keep up with these "kids" so they soon passed me up. But I made it and I was not last, more like middle of the pack. Boy those Pacifico Beers tasted good at Las Animas. 

I've been to Las Animas before, by boat. Judy and I anchored Wings there and had lunch. This was harder. But anyhow, I like to keep doing stuff and this hike was a good one.

   

 Fred, SV Wings, Mexico

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m so happy you are hiking and active and spending time with friends. I need to follow your lead, I’m too inactive. Hugs lil sis

07 September, 2023 14:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home

NEXT Page (More) , or... GO BACK to Previous Page
#